The LiveO2 Standard EWOT system is intended for basic home sessions with oxygen multistep training.
Who it is For
The Standard System is a good introduction to exercise with oxygen for users who are on a tight budget. For most users we recommend the Adaptive Contrast system.
Benefits of using AC over Standard (EWOT) reservoir systems include:
- Increased levels of oxygen in blood plasma and tissues
- Creating more red blood cells
- Expansion of vascular networks
- Greater energy and cellular voltage
- Faster recovery/healing/performance
- Having an AC system also allows you to use all the guides on our website. You can learn more about the difference between Standard EWOT and Adaptive Contrast here.
Our reservoirs are designed with special liner materials. We are using the lowest VOC materials in the design of the reservoir. This ensures that the air you are breathing is as clean as possible. The outside of the reservoir is durable and high quality material that is designed to last for years. They are designed and made in the United States. All tubing is silicone.
The 5LPM system takes about two hours to fill before you can use it.
The 10LMP system takes about one hour to fill.
Seems like too long to wait? Our Adaptive Contrast systems can fill in as little as 20 minutes.
- Reservoir Height = 6 Feet 10 Inches
- Reservoir Width = 4 Feet 10 Inches
- Minimum Floor Space = 6 x 5 foot space for exercise equipment and Standard System
Standard EWOT Technology
The Standard System was the first product that we created over seven years ago. We are proud to be first to market with this innovative EWOT technology. Since creating the standard system we have continued to innovate and create a new line of systems that uses patent pending Adaptive Contrast technology.
What's in the Box
Each system includes everything you will need to get started with LiveO2 EWOT:
You have the option to choose one of four concentrator capacities.
- 0 LPM Capacity - Respirator Kit Only (you must already have a concentrator)
- 5 LPM Capacity Refurb Only when available (limited 90 day warranty)
- 5 LPM Capacity - Best for individuals on a tight budget (2 hours to fill before use)
- 10 LPM Capacity - Best for faster fill time (1 hour to fill before use)
- All silicone tubing
- One basic mask kit (upgrade above or add more from the store)
For a system larger than 10 LMP you need an Adaptive Contrast system.
We offer power supply configurations for anywhere in the world. If you are in North America you are using 120V / 60 Hz. If you are outside the United States and do not know your residential voltage please refer to this list.
We offer affordable equipment financing for organizations and individuals. You can learn more the options available or by calling us.
How much does shipping cost?
Fixed Shipping cost on this two part system is $100 within the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii come with additional shipping costs.
Do you ship internationally?
LiveO2 ships worldwide! We use DHL as our international carrier, as they have proven to be consistently reliable as an international shipping partner. Please note: International orders will not be shipped without a valid email address and phone number. Read more...
How fast is shipping?
Orders most often leave the warehouse within 24 hours of being placed, though in some cases it may take up to 72 hours for an order to ship. Read More...