- Our original or standard mask has been in widespread use for several years. The standard mask system supports:
- Multi-user environments where each user keeps their own mask as personal equipment.
- Demo environments where it is impractical wash and sterilize masks between users
- Applications where cost-effective mask is useful
- Users where airflow resistance improves respiratory efficiency
- These masks normally last from 6-12 months with normal daily use
This inner body has two one-way silicone sepsis valves to direct one-way airflow on inhalation and exhalation. Comes in regular and small size. Cleaning instructions:
- Wash with soap and water
- Can be washed in dishwasher with heat dry off
- Hydrogen peroxide or
- Appropriate chemical disinfectant.
- Bleach is not recommended
This mask also includes a silicone pillow that can be inflated or deflated with the included syringe. This allows for an air tight seal around the contours of your nose, cheeks and mouth.
This mask is paired with a comfortable neoprene strap. The Strap also has two velcro closures one for the base of the head and one for the crown of the head ensuring a secure fit. Wash instructions:
- Clasp Velcro Straps to prevent hook damage
- Wash with soap and water by hand
- Machine washable
- Use gentle cycle
- Connect straps to prevent velcro hook damage during wash cycle
- Air Dry or lowest dryer heat setting