Ben Greenfield & LiveO2
Ben, a well known athlete and biohacker, is also a believer in using oxygen to improve health! The LiveO2 Adaptive Contrast™ system helps Ben move closer to his goal of having a biological age of 25 by the time he is 40. Our system can:
- Help with injury recovery
- Become part of your pre-event prep regimen
- Allow your body to benefit from increased oxygen utilization
- Increase mitochondrial density (how Ben is currently experimenting with our system)
How does LiveO2 AC™ Work?
Our systems are used by all sorts of individuals from biohackers (like Ben), Olympians, professional and college athletes, doctors treating medical conditions and the “everyday Jane or Joe” looking to maintain a better quality of life.
The LiveO2 Adaptive Contrast™ system (below) uses is a new, optimized perspective on working out. This system allows you to switch between breathing oxygen enriched air and hypoxic air which simulates 10,000’ of elevation!
In one 15-minute workout you can pump anywhere between 200-400% more dissolved oxygen into your blood plasma - and the net effect of this workout lasts for several days.
What Oxygen Can Do For Your Health
Why would you want wore oxygen in your system? Here is a list of some of benefits you can experience from one 15-minute session.
- Noticeable increase in energy
- Improved brain function
- Faster recovery
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Improved immune responses